5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i think a few people have put these on but just sharing. '17+ brz/86 wheels replacing the stock Limited wheels.

kept the same (impreza) tire size on. only diff is offset 48 (brz) vs. 55 (impreza)

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
951 Posts
Those look good. I had a 2016 BRZ and when I went to put some Subaru wheels on that I had, for winter tires, I found out that the TPMS system in the BRZ was a Toyota brain. The Subaru wheels would not communicate with the car. The TPMS sensors were not compatible. Is that also the case for the 2017? Did you have the sensors moved over or just put some black tape over the light? That's what I did on my BRZ in the winter.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look good. I had a 2016 BRZ and when I went to put some Subaru wheels on that I had, for winter tires, I found out that the TPMS system in the BRZ was a Toyota brain. The Subaru wheels would not communicate with the car. The TPMS sensors were not compatible. Is that also the case for the 2017? Did you have the sensors moved over or just put some black tape over the light? That's what I did on my BRZ in the winter.
oh! i should have mentioned... wheels didn't come with TPMS sensors so i had them moved over from the stock wheels.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts