5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Previously owned a base 17' Impreza and was coming up on lease end. With that I picked up a left over base sport for the same payment. It's my daily driver (drive 70 miles a day for work) so I swapped on my wrx wheels from my previous impreza and threw on some brand new Blizzak WS-90's. My wifes car has been in the body shop from hitting a deer so I've been driving a crappy Hyundi Accent. Had to work today so took it in to give it a bath and throw on the tires. Love how they look on the red but wish I could have the same design in 18" to fill the wheel gap a little. I was never into naming my cars either until I got my 17' impreza. Called the the Turd so this one I call it the Turd 2.0.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
129 Posts
Always liked those wheels. Looks good!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Reviving and old thread but I'm hoping you can help me. I'm looking at picking up a set of these same wheels for my Impreza. Being that these wheels are 8" wide, did you have any problem with fitment? Do they need any spacers to clear anything? Also, what tire size did you go with? Thanks in advance

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reviving and old thread but I'm hoping you can help me. I'm looking at picking up a set of these same wheels for my Impreza. Being that these wheels are 8" wide, did you have any problem with fitment? Do they need any spacers to clear anything? Also, what tire size did you go with? Thanks in advance
Just bolt them up and drive. Tire size is the same as the factory wrx size for that wheel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts