5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
Just purchased my first Subaru this week. I got the Lapis Blue Impreza Sport Sedan with EyeSight. So far, I am really happy with the car. I've been driving a Civic for the last 5 years and wanted something that had a more sporty look with some cool tech features. I had my eyes on the WRX, but couldn't justify the extra fuel costs right now. Maybe someday... For now the Impreza is my "gateway Subaru"!:grin2:

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Welcome! The Lapis Blue is an awesome color. How do you feel about the Eyesight Technology? I know someone that has it in their Legacy and he is mixed about it. I'm on the fence about getting it in my "future" Impreza.

Reactions: jlnrjlw

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How do you feel about the Eyesight Technology? I know someone that has it in their Legacy and he is mixed about it. I'm on the fence about getting it in my "future" Impreza.
Thoughts on EyeSight:
The Adaptive Cruise Control is fantastic. It works so effortlessly and really helps maximize MPG. The Lane Assist is a little bit sketchy. It does correct you as advertised, but sometimes it's a bit unnerving. For example, when your on the interstate next to a tractor trailer who is riding a little too close to the center line and you want to put a little distance between you. The Lane Assist gently trying to correct you back into the center of your lane is not always a welcome thing.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts