5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
Decided to get the wife a communter car so added to the "fleet". Waiting on a Nameless exhaust and looking for wheels and tires, along with a set of front and side splitters.
Are you getting the oem STI front and side splitters that subaru offers or getting other ones?

Registered
2020 Impreza Sport Wagon
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you getting the oem STI front and side splitters that subaru offers or getting other ones?
Unless I can find some aftermarket ones that aren't "cheap" looking, I like the idea of the OEM ones since the quality and fit is usually better. They are really proud of them and a little high on the cost, so I will likley have to do them in steps. Front first, then the sides.

Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
Unless I can find some aftermarket ones that aren't "cheap" looking, I like the idea of the OEM ones since the quality and fit is usually better. They are really proud of them and a little high on the cost, so I will likley have to do them in steps. Front first, then the sides.
As far as I know, the front underspoiler cant be beat, and I'll be getting one soon. The side splitter I think is a little too much for what it does, so I plan on getting the universal side splitters from AeroFlowDynamics (don't know which one yet) which end up being at most about half the cost and almost the same.

EDIT: I'll also add that these universal side skirts I linked above don't require the side skirts on the car to be removed for install, just drill holes and bolt them on while its on the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts