·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
16 Posts
Impreza mods:

Excellent choice of vehicle! Unfortunately because Subaru has completely redesigned the new 2017 Impreza, it inwardly and outwardly resembles very little to it's 2016 counterpart. This is partly because Subaru redesigned the body molding to resemble more like a Mazda 3 instead of the boring-no fun molding that the 2016 model had. Another reason why the new Impreza is so different is because Subaru is going to be utilizing a "universal chassis" for all of their models, instead of creating a different chassis for each differing vehicle. Which is great news for us Impreza lovers! This new chassis has increased strength and is more rigid than previous Imprezas. So, while we do not yet have a thriving modification market, we can definitely enjoy the awesome handling that this great hatchback and sedan already offer. It just gives us something to look forward to down the line in one and a half to two years.

·
Registered
121 Posts
"Does anyone know if the following 2016 Impreza parts will fit the 2017 Impreza???"

Impreza/ XV Crosstrek 2013-2017 Axle-Back Exhaust S-Type part # 11843

·
Registered
142 Posts
"Does anyone know if the following 2016 Impreza parts will fit the 2017 Impreza???"

Impreza/ XV Crosstrek 2013-2017 Axle-Back Exhaust S-Type part # 11843
when i first bought my 5th gen, i looked into this borla exhaust, its technically for a 13-16 impreza and a 13-17 crosstrek.

i may just try to build something myself in the future. but if you do find something let me know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts