5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys on here seen the "sti performance" 17 Impreza?? It's supposed to have a few body mods and a exhaust, which is supposed to hint at the 2020 WRX and have a foot in the door for people looking for a "performance" version of the Impreza. All I know is, SOMEONE FIND ME THAT FRONT LIP STAT. I'm in love! Now if only someone could make lowering springs for us...

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Have any of you guys on here seen the "sti performance" 17 Impreza?? It's supposed to have a few body mods and a exhaust, which is supposed to hint at the 2020 WRX and have a foot in the door for people looking for a "performance" version of the Impreza. All I know is, SOMEONE FIND ME THAT FRONT LIP STAT. I'm in love! Now if only someone could make lowering springs for us...
amigo and fellow sandiegan, your lip is here: http://www.impreza5.com/forum/30473-post20.html

STI Front Under Spoiler: E2410FL000
STI Side Under Spoiler: E2610FL010
STI Rear Quarter Under Spoiler: E5610FL010

·
Registered
308 Posts
Love me a good looking sedan and that looks dope. It's the subtle touch of that lip-kit that adds so much to it, it's not overbearing and it adds just enough flair to make it look cool as heck.

·
Registered
88 Posts
someone has already quoted springs for the car. I think RSR makes them. Just last I checked they were out of stock. They are only a 1" drop

·
Registered
4 Posts
someone has already quoted springs for the car. I think RSR makes them. Just last I checked they were out of stock. They are only a 1" drop
1" drop would be perfect for me, I would just like to close that fender well gap a little. Too much more and then i have to start worrying about speed bumps. Hopefully more companies will start to release products soon. Is it normal for aftermarket parts to take this long to start rolling out?

·
Registered
730 Posts
That looks niceeee. I wonder what size engine that baby is packing? I wonder if they'll make a hatch version lol.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Guess what? they do ! (scroll through the photos at the bottom to see the blue hatch)
thats not an Impreza Hatch, it is the Levorg. Not coming to USA anytime soon...

·
Registered
778 Posts
thats not an Impreza Hatch, it is the Levorg. Not coming to USA anytime soon...
it is a hatch though Argoson, and a sweet looking one at that. wish we could get it here but I don't see that happening...

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Guess we'll have to keep waiting then...All those cars look awesome though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts