5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys. So this is a request for general advice on tires. I'm under the impression that downsizing the tires is generally good for winter. As it stands I currently have 205/55R17 wheels on my car (Canadian Sport model, Limited Rims). I am wondering if it's possible to size to 195/65R15 or would this cause issues. Please let me know what I can do in this case as this is my first time getting a proper new set of tires.

As for rims, any advice on that too? (15 inch rims, is that even possible on this car?)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys. So this is a request for general advice on tires. I'm under the impression that downsizing the tires is generally good for winter. As it stands I currently have 205/55R17 wheels on my car (Canadian Sport model, Limited Rims). I am wondering if it's possible to size to 195/65R15 or would this cause issues. Please let me know what I can do in this case as this is my first time getting a proper new set of tires.

As for rims, any advice on that too? (15 inch rims, is that even possible on this car?)
I'm wondering the same thing!

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
There are a bunch of threads now about tires.

I think we need to add a Frequently Asked Questions area and have a Tires sub forum?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts