5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just noticed this about the trim surrounding the interior door handles. The front door handles are surrounded by the glossy "carbon fiber" outlined in silver trim. The rear door handles are outlined in a matte "carbon fiber" surrounded by black trim. Just a little curious that that they weren't the same and then briefly thought that it might be an accident. But also thought that it might also be normal - keeping the rear seating more subdued and blacked out. Couldn't really tell from the Subaru site since the pictures seem to bounce around between sport and limited trims.

Anyone else with a Limited notice this?

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
I just checked mine. Glossy up front and matte in the rear. Must be the way it is but hard to say why???

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback. That's pretty much what I thought, but I just wanted to be sure. I couldn't help thinking that it could have been a mistake on the assembly line.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have a Sport-Tech in Canada and it is also the same as yours

·
Banned
115 Posts
Yes that is how they are...not a factory mistake. Its almost like they don?t care about the back seat passengers having a ?limited edition? ride!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts