5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Those headlight housings look a lot more black than I thought they were going to be
Actually if you look at any regular picture of the Impreza you'll see that it's inline with what we're seeing in this picture here. Even the forums banner has a couple examples.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I guess because you're seeing two colors with great contrast between each other it really makes the darkened bezel stand out. Actually make that a third since chrome pops out a lot on red. So 3 tones that really stand out.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They blended in so well, it took me a while to see them which is great! I wouldn't want something that sticks out like a sore thumb. Are its daytime headlights off? i thought they legally had to be on everywhere?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Nope... many places in the world actually don't require DRLs. I think majority of the US doesn't use DRLs.

I know that when we buy cars from the states (I live in Canada), we have to take the cars somewhere to have them installed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well, thought it was safety requirement but now I know... Then instead of DRLs, Subaru could have out something else to replace it on the new impreza but they had to satisfy certain countries. Well that stinks. At least the front facia still looks good.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts