5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza 5-Door Sport 5MT
191 Posts
Here ya go. These aren't structural fasteners. The fender has 7 bolts that hold it onto the car. The car I took this picture from is a Limited, but I believe these fasteners are used to hold the mud guards to the fender.
Parallel Font Slope Diagram Electric blue

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
Thanks for that, so is my car missing parts then? Is this something I need to be concerned about? I looked in there and it’s dry, even a small cobweb on both sides. My Subaru is about as basic as you can get, maybe that was an option.
Can you verify that your car has both of its fender liners? From the picture it appears they are missing.
Was it a clean title car, or has there been a front end collision?

I will see if I can find a base model here at work and get a photo to confirm this for you. Its amazing the little changes they do on higher trim levels.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I just bought it from Carmax Saturday, the listing said no incidents or reported damage. It’s a 2017 Subaru base model wagon, 5 speed. By fender liner, do you mean the liner that I can see in the wheel well?
Just confirmed, the base does not have a guard in that area. This is normal. No need to be concerned!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts