5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've found 2 walk around videos for the 2017 Subaru Impreza and the Impreza sport prototype looks spacious yet sleek in white.

·
Registered
78 Posts
The Impreza sport's headlights and foglights goes very well together, especially with that extra piece of chrome located right above the fog. Think those nice wheels come standard on the hatch?

·
Registered
163 Posts
I agree, the sports front end looks a lot more complete with the lights and the chrome trims. I do believe those wheels will be standard though. They seem to fit the standard style of rim

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That can be easily wrapped if you really want piano black but maybe they'll give you the option to add more piano black interior trim. But does it really matter? What's under the hood and how it drives matter.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Considering I'll spend majority of my time looking at the interior trim.... it totally matters. That's like saying you'd take it with manual everything and cruddy cloth seats that are lemon-lime coloured...

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, when you put it that way... I've sat in worse cabins than the Impreza Sport's and small things like a little less piano black than I'd like wouldn't bother me too much. What matters more to me is the functionality of the console, where the buttons are placed and what the cluster looks like. So far, that aspect of the interior looks good and most of the daily use buttons are on the steering wheel.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's really not a lot, about the industry average I assume as other cars I've looked at has around the same amount of buttons. If you're currently driving an older car, the extra buttons could be a bit overwhelming but you'll get used to them. You'll probably only use the ones on the steering wheel on a daily basis anyways.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was never fond of steering wheel buttons. Which is why I'm happy my car had nothing at all, with a tiny cruise control stock on the side. I prefer a simple, lower profile steering wheel

·
Registered
5 Posts
Steering wheels buttons are very easy to get used to, though. Whenever I drive my fathers old car I find myself pressing buttons on the steering wheel even though they are not there.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts