So... transmission wasn't under warranty and isn't in my cards to fix it unfortunately. As such I have a lot of parts that are getting taken off or that weren't even put on. There's a lot so ill list them here and if anyone is interested just shoot me a DM and ill get pictures or the such for the things I'm trying to get rid of. Some of these parts have yet to even be taken off so if you're interested in something and its still on the car just be patient. The mileage will not change as the car isn't being driven. Also the car is in a garage so the parts will not be in any worse condition then they are currently. I'm also sure there's things in forgetting so this may get updated soon.

-ADD1 catch can ($125)
Has about 5k on it. It has a red ring and has a matching hose clamp.

-Steering dampener (SOLD)
This has about 15k on it. Will fit most Subaru's.

-Megan Racing Transmission ($50)
This is new, still in the original box. CVT only

-Rally armor mud flaps ($100)
Has about 20k on them. They are black with white lettering

-Rain guards from Subispeed ($40)
Has about 30k on them, before sending them out I will put fresh 3M tape on them. 4-Door only

-Perrin pitch stop mount. ($50)
This has about 15k on it. This will fit most Subaru's

-Perrin Engine mounts ($200)
This is new, still in the original box. This will fit most Subaru's

-Carbon fiber pillar post kit ($80)
This is new, still in the original box. 4-Door only.

-Carbon Fiber side skirt ($375)
This is new, still in the original box. Will fit both 4-Door and 5-Door

-Carbon fiber spoiler ($425)
This is new, still in the original box. 4-Door only

-Front Cusco strut brace ($150)
This is custom, the brace itself is powder coated a gloss black. The mounts themselves are powder coated Gray. I bought this used but after having it powder coated never put it on the car so its new? ish. Will fit 4-Door and 5-Door.

-Bronze Konig Ampliform W/ Goodyear Eagle Sport A/S ($2,000)
225/40R18, 18*8.5, 5*100, Has no more then 1k on them. Has TPMS sensors included, they where also professionally ceramic coated.