5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all,

I just picked up my 2018 Impreza Sport this weekend, and am loving the thing. However, I do need some help on roof racks. I have a set of Thule square bars and the Crossroad feet from my old Outback, but the Sport doesn't have the side rails. Thule's website doesn't have anything listed, but has anyone tried their fixed-point mounting feet on this model? What kit did you use, and how do you like it?

Thanks!

Jon

·
Registered
32 Posts
go to ssdsubarublogspot.com tomorrow and check out SSD roof rails. They sent me a couple of pics and they look nice! They will have them posted on the page I listed tomorrow some time. I am measuring my 4dr to see of the spacing is the same, maybe they will fit both body styles.

Bob

·
Registered
778 Posts
bought the Subaru branded roof bars for our Sport. simple and easy bolt on application and function perfect with 2 RockyMounts Brass Knuckles bike racks. and they are about the least expensive bars on the market for these cars.

Reactions: jmfinkel

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Bob and SportHatch. The SSD rails are an interesting option, but I've gone the Thule route. The Subaru bars are pretty nice, but I prefer a longer bar and being to lock it. My FitKit is on its way from eTrailer, so I'm almost there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts