5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

New user here... not new to Subaru though. I've had a Subaru of some sort in the driveway for the past 20 years. My newest is a 2019 Impreza Sport hatch. I've been lurking and figured I'd join. Just wanted to say hello and share a photo.

Kevin

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Grille

·
Registered
87 Posts
I still need to get pictures of my silver 2017 Impreza Sport sedan. I have all STI parts on it except the rear spats because I have rally armor mudflaps.

·
Registered
2022 Impreza CVT Sedan
18 Posts
Hi everyone!

New user here... not new to Subaru though. I've had a Subaru of some sort in the driveway for the past 20 years. My newest is a 2019 Impreza Sport hatch. I've been lurking and figured I'd join. Just wanted to say hello and share a photo.

Kevin

View attachment 26294
Where in Maine are you from? I spent all my summers as a kid in Naples.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Where in Maine are you from? I spent all my summers as a kid in Naples.
I moved to Maine from Ohio in 2004. I initially lived in the Portland area and bought a house in Wiscasset in 2007. It's a great place to live. I pass through Naples often for work... It's very pretty there.

·
Registered
2022 Impreza CVT Sedan
18 Posts
I moved to Maine from Ohio in 2004. I initially lived in the Portland area and bought a house in Wiscasset in 2007. It's a great place to live. I pass through Naples often for work... It's very pretty there.
My folks have been camping on Long Lake for 44 years. They just returned to Florida last week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts