5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Impreza LTD 5Dr Magnetite Gray Metalic.
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked this up three days after Christmas. Was driving a very reliable 20yo car, but the wife gave me the "get a new car before you retire" speech. I resisted for three months but then got the "bug" Subaru had been on my wish list for many. many years but always thought that I couldn't afford it. Long story short, in and out of the dealer in under four hours. Terrific deal, and no money down on the purchase. It literally has just about every option. I guess all the bells and whistles included on the Limited, reliable reputation and the price sold me right there. It was probably the most stress free car purchase that I have ever made. I have added quite a few accessories, trinkets and upgrades in less than a month. Long live this car and our relationship.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I love the magnetite colour, wish I could have gotten one but my wife wanted the dark blue colour.

I also found the buying process with Subaru to very easy and stress free, low pressure. I bought two Subies in the past year and both purchases were great buying experiences, unlike what I have been through with other manufacturers/dealers in past decades.

Congrats and all the best with the vehicle going forward.

·
Registered
652 Posts
I agree. Those are really nicely done factory wheels.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I was originally looking for my sport in just that color, but the only one they had was on a limited, junked-up with too many useless add-ons. A dealer near me had one, but it was a 5-speed. Then, I took a look at a sport in black, and I loved it even better! It's a metallic black, and it really sparkles in the sun, too. Got mine without all the 'mother in-law lane assist' crap that too many models are saddled with.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Subaru has really stepped up their game on wheels with the Impreza.

I love these rims, and I also really like the ones that come on my 2020 Sport-tech (US premium ?) Even the rims on my lower trim WRX are pretty decent, and some of the higher trim WRX's have exceptional rims too. .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts