5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there, I just ordered a 2021 white Subaru Impreza Premium hatchback With a sunroof and a few other accessories On 3/15. It was supposed to get here today but Didn’t and I’m hoping the Jeep I’m trading in won’t blow up on me until it comes lol. Super excited to be apart of a the subi community. For you that have orded, how long has it taken to come in? Im from Washington state.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza 5 dr. Island Blue Pearl Limited
124 Posts
When I was looking to get my '19 Subaru Impreza Limited Hatchback in Island Blue Pearl, they didn't have any in stock or any within the state at the time in the Limited trim in Island Blue Pearl, without the additional tech package (sunroof, blindspot detection, navigation, harmon kardan stereo upgrade) and didn't know if any would be coming in that color, trim, and without the additional packages anytime soon or on the next shipment in about 3 months at the time. The best option to get the exact car I wanted was to order it with the color, trim, and options I wanted. It took roughly 3 months from order date to the date of pick up.

·
Registered
85 Posts
A month or longer is not out of the ordinary, especially with the pandemic screwing up everything. Be patient. :) I'm in WA State too. 1888Subaru3 might have an answer for you. Subaru of America.

·
Registered
23 Posts
As per my post on 'Member Introductions', orders are suspended at the moment due to the microchip shortage. My salesman also said, "May arrivals have been pushed to June" -- in my experience, that means "we don't know but hope it's June". So gird your loins for a longish wait and hope the dang thing gets built at all. If you're hung up on this generation -- I am, due to the manual transmission -- you may have to go for a 2022 Crosstrek. There are worse things.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As per my post on 'Member Introductions', orders are suspended at the moment due to the microchip shortage. My salesman also said, "May arrivals have been pushed to June" -- in my experience, that means "we don't know but hope it's June". So gird your loins for a longish wait and hope the dang thing gets built at all. If you're hung up on this generation -- I am, due to the manual transmission -- you may have to go for a 2022 Crosstrek. There are worse things.
Luckily they said it’s at the port, too bad it’s been there for 2 days. :( just waiting for it to be driven to my dealership

·
Registered
85 Posts
Just mad that it hasn’t gotten on a truck yet. I’m hoping to wake up tomorrow with a call from the dealership lol
I feel you. When I ordered my last one, it took 45 days or so. And that was when there weren't all these complications from the covid.

Looking forward to your happy post after it shows up. :)

·
Registered
2019 Sport 5MT
75 Posts
Little late with my reply, but:
2019 White Sport 5-Door MT ordered April 15th, 2019
Estimated Delivery: Mid June
Arrived at Dealer: July 16th, 2019. Picked it up July 19th (was out of town on the 16th).
It's a hard wait, but worth it when you get the car you want.

Good choice on the color. When it's clean and waxed, it sparkles. I usually avoid white cars, as they are pretty bland, but the pearl finish is superb.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Little late with my reply, but:
2019 White Sport 5-Door MT ordered April 15th, 2019
Estimated Delivery: Mid June
Arrived at Dealer: July 16th, 2019. Picked it up July 19th (was out of town on the 16th).
It's a hard wait, but worth it when you get the car you want.

Good choice on the color. When it's clean and waxed, it sparkles. I usually avoid white cars, as they are pretty bland, but the pearl finish is superb.
Thank you! And I wish Impreza came in a khaki color like the crosstreks, so white is my next best color choice! Super excited. My new eta was 4/19, it didn’t come so I’m hoping Friday. But it been 20 days since my last eta lol

·
Registered
85 Posts
Thank you! And I wish Impreza came in a khaki color like the crosstreks, so white is my next best color choice! Super excited. My new eta was 4/19, it didn’t come so I’m hoping Friday. But it been 20 days since my last eta lol
Well? Hoping you're too busy driving it to post. :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sooo, they pushed back the date again, dealership just called and said they have one in pasco (97 miles away) that’s just like I ordered. So they are just going to go there and get that one for me and I’ll pick up tomorrow. That way they don’t have to check my credit again cuz it will have been over 30 days soon

·
Registered
2020 Impreza Sport 5D
13 Posts
Sooo, they pushed back the date again, dealership just called and said they have one in pasco (97 miles away) that’s just like I ordered. So they are just going to go there and get that one for me and I’ll pick up tomorrow. That way they don’t have to check my credit again cuz it will have been over 30 days soon
you must be stoked! enjoy your new subie!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts