5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so I'm looking to add some mud flaps. Can someone please post a link!!!!!! Thanks in advance!!!! Can't seem to find the right ones from rally armor to get.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
25 Posts
Highly suggest the fitted UR flaps. Fantastic fit, really good quality, and look great. I'll admit that initially I thought it was silly to spend to much on a chunk of rubber, but I think it's definitely worth spending the extra over the basic universal ones. I mean, really, what's an extra 100 bucks in the grand scheme of things when you're putting it on a $20k+ object?

·
Registered
467 Posts
I installed the actual Subaru 'splash guards'. They came with instructions and all the necessary hardware. Perfect fit.

I do wish they were a little larger so they protect the lower body more.

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
287 Posts

Reactions: ScappyCoco

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,174 Posts
Reactions: longboy

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
198 Posts
I have the same Rally Armor kit (but in black) as was linked in post #2. I bought the ones specific for my model instead of the universal ones because I didn't want to mess with drilling and lining up things and making sure they were even and straight on both sides. Very happy with the fitment of them!

rallyarmor01.jpg

Like peaty, I had the OE splashguards and they hardly provide any coverage. Glad I upgraded to aftermarket.

Here's the difference in coverage on the OE vs. aftermarket:
rallyarmor02.jpg
rallyarmor03.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts