5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After waiting over 3 months, I'm finally picking up my 2023 premium hatchback on Monday. I've searched online, but having trouble finding front and rear emblems or overlays that'll fit. Does anyone know of any sites that have them for the 2023 hatchback?

I looked on subimods.com and in the questions area for Molded Innovations Front And Rear Subaru Emblem Kit w/ Star Logo 2018-2023 Crosstrek / 2017-2022 Impreza, it states they don't fit 2023 imprezas. Is there actually a difference, or is it simply that they haven't tested the emblems on the 2023 model?

· Registered
236 Posts
These are what I used on my 2019 hatchback and the quality is equivalent to the OEM emblem: Replacement Front and Rear Gloss Black Subie Emblem Kit (READ DESCRIPTION) - JDMFV WRAPS

Removing the OEM emblems is a pain, especially the rear as it sits in a recess making prying difficult. You'll need a hair drier or heat gun, plastic auto trim tools and extra 3-M double-sided tape. I heavily masked the paint on the hatch to prevent scratches.

They also sell matching center caps, which again are OEM quality:
Replacement Gloss Black Center Caps with 3d Logo - White Stars Logo (59mm) - JDMFV WRAPS

· Registered
329 Posts
After waiting over 3 months, I'm finally picking up my 2023 premium hatchback on Monday. I've searched online, but having trouble finding front and rear emblems or overlays that'll fit. Does anyone know of any sites that have them for the 2023 hatchback?

I looked on subimods.com and in the questions area for Molded Innovations Front And Rear Subaru Emblem Kit w/ Star Logo 2018-2023 Crosstrek / 2017-2022 Impreza, it states they don't fit 2023 imprezas. Is there actually a difference, or is it simply that they haven't tested the emblems on the 2023 model?
No reason that they won't fit on the 23. The Impreza was face lifted for 2020 and remains the same until the 2024 6th gen. Subiespeed has a solid selection of overlays and full emblem replacements.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
These are what I used on my 2019 hatchback and the quality is equivalent to the OEM emblem: Replacement Front and Rear Gloss Black Subie Emblem Kit (READ DESCRIPTION) - JDMFV WRAPS

Removing the OEM emblems is a pain, especially the rear as it sits in a recess making prying difficult. You'll need a hair drier or heat gun, plastic auto trim tools and extra 3-M double-sided tape. I heavily masked the paint on the hatch to prevent scratches.

They also sell matching center caps, which again are OEM quality:
Replacement Gloss Black Center Caps with 3d Logo - White Stars Logo (59mm) - JDMFV WRAPS

Thank you!

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I ended up ordering carbon fiber style emblems from JDMFV. I thought it would look best with the magnetite gray. I also ordered OEM window deflectors. They're small simple changes, but I think they'll make the car look better without spending a ton of money.
Guitar accessory Automotive design Musical instrument accessory String instrument accessory Font

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got this carbon fiber/white emblem from ebay, it think it was around $15 for both front and rear. Scratched the rear hatch a little removing the old one.
Yea, I gotta make sure to be careful and use painters rape to avoid any scratching. I'm in western NY, so it's pretty cold and wet here right now. I might end up waiting until Spring to install the emblems and rain guards.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts