5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

Registered
well its here.. and its... something alright. key detail from the release is that it will be on the global platform... do we think that means i could take the front end and swap that shiii on my hatch??

im so excited this day has finally come

what are your thoughts on the new wrx?
Rubbing hands. 2017 Impreza Sport hatchback.

Registered
E
That plastic clad on WRX 22 look like 馃ぎ
I was freaking out at first, but it'll be fine. The cladding on the wheel wheels will make mounting fender flares for wider tires much cleaner, and the front and rear bumbers can be fixed with after market bumpers, like the ones from Varis. Yea, it'll take a few years, and yea, it'll be another 5k or more to fix it all. But the interior is a big upgrade IMO from the old wrx/sti. Once your at 42k for a limtied STI, 47k isn't really that much more.

Registered
Was always taught, "Don't torture the sheet metal." All the black plastic makes it look like it was designed for the Chinese market. Sadly the size of the Chinese market is much too alluring. We get styling that doesn't make sense in our puny sports car culture.

Forget the 2.4 liter or bigger. The 2.0 turbo is the most fun as you can have with your pants on. I own both.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts