5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, all. We're taking delivery of a 2018 Impreza Limited in a couple of weeks. We have a 2014 Forester Limited, and like it a lot. When I started looking for a replacement for our 2001 Mazda Tribute, I didn't think we'd end being a two Subaru family. When I test drove this 5th gen Impreza, I was sold: much more suspension compliance vs the Forester, less NVH, stronger HVAC. Subaru continues to refine their offerings.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Thinking of getting Rally Armor flaps. Saw the thread; visited the site. I wish they offered a set without their logo on it, but I guess it's too much to expect. They want their customers to advertise for them. Maybe I could flip them left for right.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
Thanks. Thinking of getting Rally Armor flaps. Saw the thread; visited the site. I wish they offered a set without their logo on it, but I guess it's too much to expect. They want their customers to advertise for them. Maybe I could flip them left for right.
I have the flaps for mine. They work great. Get gray so the logo isn't as visible. They might even have black so it wouldn't be visible at all.

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,186 Posts
I liked the two Legacies I had a lot, the interior is a little plain but they never gave me any trouble. I think I liked the Foresters I had better than the Legacies.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I have the flaps for mine. They work great. Get gray so the logo isn't as visible. They might even have black so it wouldn't be visible at all.
I'm considering the blues ones since my Impreza is Island Blue Pearl... wish I could see them before I decided. Gray is also a good option though, certainly neutral.

·
Registered
215 Posts
You can install them on the opposite side so the logo faces forward. I have the white logo. The blue is similar to the blue WRX not sure what the actual name is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts