5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Was never a big fan of wings but everything else looking fine. I was actually expecting to see air intakes in front fo the rear wheel fenders to match the ones in the front but it's still a possibility since this is just a rendering. The important question would be what Subaru will put under the bonnet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is it me or does this spoiler look out of place on this render... I like the STI verison with the wide back and the spoiler on it though.

·
Registered
229 Posts
After seeing what tail lights look like on the production model and now seeing this rendering, i'm starting to wish Subaru went with this, took note from who ever did this rendering. At least then it will look far less like a Ford Fusion and instead how a Subaru should really look.

There always is the mid-cycle refresh

·
Premium Member
2017 Mazda CX-5 Sport
2,177 Posts
So nice to see that the designers at Subaru are not following Honda with all of the ridiculous vents and kennards. Subaru wings have always been to big as far as I am concerned but they seem to be popular with people who purchase them.

If there was a WRX hatchback on the new global platform a month ago that is what I would have bought.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts