5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Impreza 5 Door base 5MT
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I randomly received this box from Subaru and inside it was this nice gift package. Was quite the surprise considering I’ve never heard of such a thing after just buying a new car. GM never once even sent me a letter regarding my car purchase lol. Anyway wanted to share with the group and pass on my appreciation.
DAC3F820-2013-4721-85FC-CB6D7F76C061.jpeg

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,913 Posts
They do that randomly or if someone writes a letter to them. I have a bunch of gifts from SOA but I will keep them to myself so that tons of people don't mail them asking for stuff. ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They do that randomly or if someone writes a letter to them. I have a bunch of gifts from SOA but I will keep them to myself so that tons of people don't mail them asking for stuff. ;)
Oh 🙈 well I wasn’t trying to cause a frenzy would be kind of tacky to write them and ask for something for no reason. I didn’t write them asking for anything. It could be related to the trouble I had with my car, but it wasn’t relayed to me or mentioned with the stuff.

·
Registered
27 Posts
That’s awesome! Subaru didn’t even reach out apologizing to me after I had trouble with a dealership. Sweet gifts though!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That’s awesome! Subaru didn’t even reach out apologizing to me after I had trouble with a dealership. Sweet gifts though!
Like I said I don’t think this had to do with a complaint because it came with a little “share the love” card. I assumed it had to do with having just bought the new car a few weeks ago.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
368 Posts
Before I became a Subaru Ambassador I got something randomly once. I think they just do that to be nice and also of course get the word out. Now I get stuff from Subaru because I'm an ambassador. Some the stuff has been pretty nice TBH. Last thing I got last week, was a box with a shirt, card for a free streaming movie and a spray bottle to disinfect my phone. Granted, I'll be the first to admit I am a Subaru fanboy but it is kind of nice that they do these things.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Before I became a Subaru Ambassador I got something randomly once. I think they just do that to be nice and also of course get the word out. Now I get stuff from Subaru because I'm an ambassador. Some the stuff has been pretty nice TBH. Last thing I got last week, was a box with a shirt, card for a free streaming movie and a spray bottle to disinfect my phone. Granted, I'll be the first to admit I am a Subaru fanboy but it is kind of nice that they do these things. View attachment 23332
It’s nice that they do that now and again for people I think. Definitely not something most companies bother to do from my past experience. I’ve heard the ambassador stuff is pretty cool a college friend of mine is one in the Midwest. He sent me one of those badges for the back of my car

·
Registered
46 Posts
My wife purchased a newer 2019 Forester last fall after her 2017 Forester was totaled. Last month, I changed the oil and found that I couldn't register her vehicle into mySubaru because the previous owner had done that. She contacted Subaru via phone, had a long conversation with the agent on the other end, and resolved the issue. About a week ago, she received a package from Subaru. Inside was a cordless Dyson vacuum with a note thanking her for being a Loyal Subaru owner. Imagine that!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My wife purchased a newer 2019 Forester last fall after her 2017 Forester was totaled. Last month, I changed the oil and found that I couldn't register her vehicle into mySubaru because the previous owner had done that. She contacted Subaru via phone, had a long conversation with the agent on the other end, and resolved the issue. About a week ago, she received a package from Subaru. Inside was a cordless Dyson vacuum with a note thanking her for being a Loyal Subaru owner. Imagine that!
Well that’s awesome I’d love to get a Dyson in the mail any day of the week! I’m sure it’ll last as long as the Subaru same goes for this Yeti cooler

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,913 Posts
Before I became a Subaru Ambassador I got something randomly once. I think they just do that to be nice and also of course get the word out. Now I get stuff from Subaru because I'm an ambassador. Some the stuff has been pretty nice TBH. Last thing I got last week, was a box with a shirt, card for a free streaming movie and a spray bottle to disinfect my phone. Granted, I'll be the first to admit I am a Subaru fanboy but it is kind of nice that they do these things.
So upset that they didn't pick me as an Ambassador. :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts