5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A redesigned Subaru Impreza will launch at the end of March at the New York Auto Show and the brand has released a teaser photo.

The Impreza has undergone a full redesign inside and out and now sits on the new Subaru Global Platform, a scalable architecture that will soon underpin the entire Subaru lineup. The 2017 Impreza will be the first Subaru vehicle built on the new platform.

SOURCE: AutoGuide.com

·
Registered
507 Posts
I'm not sure why, but I can't search up old posts. I was looking for my post about my horn upgrade and could one pull up my last 192 posts.

I like the headlight on that concept car. The production one turned out nice too.

·
Super Moderator
1,684 Posts
Has anyone found a "new posts" area? I see and active posts area. Also odd that this post that is so old is on the front page.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Has anyone found a "new posts" area? I see and active posts area. Also odd that this post that is so old is on the front page.
The answer was posted in another thread.....

For those of you looking for how to find new posts.

How do I find new posts?
From the navigation, near the upper right-hand corner, click on the trending button.

This will open a new page where you can click to choose “new posts”.

You can also choose to “mark forums read” on that same page.

Please let me know if you are having trouble finding anything.

I am your tour guide. :)

- Cricket

·
Registered
42 Posts
Following those instructions takes me (in FF) to threads with new posts in them, but it still requires wading through that thread to find the new posts. The old forum had a "today's posts" in a drop down to made it easier and sped up the process. I think that's what some of us are looking for.

·
Registered
38 Posts
but it still requires wading through that thread to find the new posts.
I found that at first too, you need to go and 'mark all posts as read' to clear the datum so to speak.

Basically with the new format it reset the forum so effectively all post are now considered unread......

Once I did this it now works properly. ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts