5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Premium Hatchback
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have suggestions to aftermarket wheels with stock tire and stock rim size? Want to keep it a highway travel car but add a lil style to it. Looking for black ones. Going for durability and style. Thanks in advance guys! Can’t find any pictures of any on Imprezas!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Enkei has a decent selection. Mine are 16" M52 wheels and I used the stock tires on them. I didn't get the black, but it's available. This photo was when I first got my car.

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sweet I’ll check them out! I appreciate the quick feedback.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those Terras are more my style I dig them I’ll keep checking around to see if anything else pops up

·
Registered
2018 Hatch 5MT
58 Posts
I just bought Konig Runlites in Gold. They come in Matte Grey and Matte Black too. They're getting installed tomorrow so I'll have some pictures up then. They're the classic 10 spoke look.
IMG_20200321_103121.jpg

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
231 Posts
OEM ones are relatively inexpensive and with the right offset sure to fit. I just got a set of WRX wheels (17") for 150

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hell yea thanks dude
Amazon I would advise getting the 24 pack though. 1 of the lug nuts in the 20 pack I bought, the threading was wrong. Wouldn't go on at all, so at the moment I'm rocking 4 lugs on the drivers rear side.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
231 Posts
Something that was helpful in my wheel decision was this guide here:

pretty comprehensive, pay attention to the scrub radius as it relates to the offset. There is a little wiggle room with offset but depending on how far off it is, it will change the steering dynamics. Too far out and you will stress the wheel bearings too.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts