5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of places are making midpipes and catback systems for the hatches but not for sedans. I only know that Rallisport Automotive is making one, but I'm wondering if there are any other ones out there. Any help is appreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
'22 Impreza Sport Sedan w/ CVT
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nameless has one for the hatch as well, waiting for them to release one for the sedans.
Yeah I know about that one. The portion with/without the resonator looks like it might fit the sedan, but the portion after that not really. All they would really need to make is that second piece different for the sedan and they're golden. I called them up once/emailed them and asked if they were going to make one for the sedan and they said they wanted to get one in the shop to get some numbers on it and get to work on something. I'm on the other side of the country from them so I wasn't gunna be able to do that lol. They also made a post on Instagram about "what would you like to see us make next?" type of thing and I said a midpipe. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. IF ANYONE IS READING THIS AND HAS A 2017+ IMPREZA SEDAN AND IS IN THE WOODLAND, WA AREA, THAT IS WHERE THEIR SHOP IS AND I'M SURE WOULD LOVE A DONOR CAR TO DO SOME MOCK-UP STUFF. I honestly would if I was closer. The community (especially those with sedans) will love you forever if they come out with a midpipe because of you lol.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts