5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really sure which thread to post this on but I’m in need of some insight. I need to run a 120psi rubber air line through my fire wall into the engine bay. What is the best way of going about this? I’ve seen some things where people just ran it through the firewall grommet under drivers side gas pedal. I’ve seen other things where people say they have to cut the fire wall grommet to make it fit. Just wondering if there’s an alternative that doesn’t involve me cutting anything up.

· Registered
334 Posts
Not really sure which thread to post this on but I’m in need of some insight. I need to run a 120psi rubber air line through my fire wall into the engine bay. What is the best way of going about this? I’ve seen some things where people just ran it through the firewall grommet under drivers side gas pedal. I’ve seen other things where people say they have to cut the fire wall grommet to make it fit. Just wondering if there’s an alternative that doesn’t involve me cutting anything up.
I've fit two 4 gauge power wires through that grommet plus several smaller gauge wires. It's tight, but once you pop the cherry it becomes easier to get things through.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts