5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my favorite place for info, hope the weekends treating everyone well.

Just did the perrin lockdown kit after reading all the post here about it and all I can say is wow. None of you lied, it's amazing!

Cars in need of a alignment (Hit a bad pothole a little while ago) Is everyone going with the factory spec when getting aligned? I know camber is really limited with stock suspension, but is anyone changing anything else from stock? I'm all about grip and tend to go for (Spirited) drives a lot.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello my favorite place for info, hope the weekends treating everyone well.

Just did the perrin lockdown kit after reading all the post here about it and all I can say is wow. None of you lied, it's amazing!

Cars in need of a alignment (Hit a bad pothole a little while ago) Is everyone going with the factory spec when getting aligned? I know camber is really limited with stock suspension, but is anyone changing anything else from stock? I'm all about grip and tend to go for (Spirited) drives a lot.
Nice how much of an improvement has it made? And what year is your impreza? I been wanting to do that kind of upgrade but I been having a difficult time finding parts that would fit. I have a 2022 sport hatchback 5speed, and it would be much appreciated to hear more about your build 🤙🏿

·
Registered
2019 Base CVT + Eyesight + Fogs
703 Posts
Check groupon for big-o-tires alignment deals. If you haven't logged in for a while, you might even have a 50% off code.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice how much of an improvement has it made? And what year is your impreza? I been wanting to do that kind of upgrade but I been having a difficult time finding parts that would fit. I have a 2022 sport hatchback 5speed, and it would be much appreciated to hear more about your build 🤙🏿
The perrin kit is sold for the 2008+WRX but it does fit our cars, pretty sure they only have the one kit! Mine is a 2017 base manual. Besides the lock down it has a front lip (2016 WRX i believe) and I'm running VW rims on nitto tires (had the rims and tires from a old car. Cheaper to do bolt pattern adaptors then new wheels and tires).

·
Registered
13 Posts
The perrin kit is sold for the 2008+WRX but it does fit our cars, pretty sure they only have the one kit! Mine is a 2017 base manual. Besides the lock down it has a front lip (2016 WRX i believe) and I'm running VW rims on nitto tires (had the rims and tires from a old car. Cheaper to do bolt pattern adaptors then new wheels and tires).
That's awesome by any chance which exact lockdown kit was it? And also when it came to the subframe did the bushings where the inserts would be placed have any voids?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts