5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is not my week. First I tear up the right front wheel while parking & now just tonight this old b***h changed lanes without using her mirrors & hit my fender, bumper & left front wheel. Damage is minimal, but still :frown2: Pic ain't great but you get the idea.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,683 Posts
*sigh*

Man, just went through the most tough 6 months of my life, two deaths in the family, wife lost her job, I came close to losing my job. I have this strange "dead" hollow space in my chest just waiting for the next boot to drop you know?

A car is.....well it is just a car, it can be fixed that is what insurance is for.

You didn't get hurt and that is the most important thing.

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*sigh*

Man, just went through the most tough 6 months of my life, two deaths in the family, wife lost her job, I came close to losing my job. I have this strange "dead" hollow space in my chest just waiting for the next boot to drop you know?

A car is.....well it is just a car, it can be fixed that is what insurance is for.

You didn't get hurt and that is the most important thing.
Sorry to hear that man. Life is a roller coaster that's for sure. There's always light at the end of the tunnel they say. I don't really care about the damage it's so minor & no one got hurt which was fortunate.

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The lady didn't stop for almost a mile I had to chase her honking the horn then she had the nerve to blame it on me? You f****** b****. She didn't want to exchange information so the cops were called. I've been putting off installing my dash cam I had in my previous car, but tomorrow I'm gonna do that for sure.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Get a dash cam that shows your speed, true 1080p video, and easy downloads..ie, bluetooth or wifi.
I love the incompetence these days...and the dash cams will pick up your proof to argue.

This is a cheap cam, that I wouldn't recommend but picks up stuff like this in the event of a rub down:
... yield?

Those scuffs could buff out relatively easy but if anything that is down to bare metal you need to get it fixed right away.:wink2:

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Get a dash cam that shows your speed, true 1080p video, and easy downloads..ie, bluetooth or wifi.
I love the incompetence these days...and the dash cams will pick up your proof to argue
I had a dash cam in my previous car, but unfortunately I didn't install it in the Impreza, but I'm gonna do it today. So many incompetent drivers it makes me wonder how they got their license to begin with.

·
Registered
176 Posts
... So many incompetent drivers it makes me wonder how they got their license to begin with.
They stop taking drugs just before the driving test.

I'm retired and drive much less now, and even so, the number of stupid things I'm seeing on the road has increased dramatically in the last few years: distracted driving, speeding (+15 over), tail-gating. My insurance (with no claims) just took a 15% jump. My insurance company said that every insurance company is posting significant increases due to losses.

By the way, if the woman hit you and left, that's hit-&-run. She's hiding something.

·
Super Moderator
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Installed the dash cam earlier when I got home. Placed it behind the passenger side sun visor for discretion. I placed the wire behind the pillar trim, down behind the rubber weatherstrip on the pillar & underneath the plastic scuff plate on the floor. Knowing my luck, nothing will happen now that I have it installed lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Installed the dash cam earlier when I got home. Placed it behind the passenger side sun visor for discretion. I placed the wire behind the pillar trim, down behind the rubber weatherstrip on the pillar & underneath the plastic scuff plate on the floor. Knowing my luck, nothing will happen now that I have it installed lol.
Sweet, looks good.:grin2:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts