23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Only lowering springs i can find.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza 5-Door Sport 5MT
352 Posts

Only lowering springs i can find.
H&R makes nice street stuff. I ran their coilovers on my 09 WRX years ago and had good luck with them. Very good street manners, not too aggressive. Those are also progressive springs which will help with that as well. Are you looking at dampers too?

·
Registered
2017 Impreza Sedan
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
H&R makes nice street stuff. I ran their coilovers on my 09 WRX years ago and had good luck with them. Very good street manners, not too aggressive. Those are also progressive springs which will help with that as well. Are you looking at dampers too?
I haven't looked into dampers but I looked into full coilover sets, but not sure if I want to put coilover money into my daily, got a project car in the works soon.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven't looked into dampers but I looked into full coilover sets, but not sure if I want to put coilover money into my daily, got a project car in the works soon.
I have the H&R lowering springs installed in my car lower the car about 1.5 inches all around have had them for around a year now and couldnt tell much of a diffrence from the oem ones make the car low enough to be noticible but not enough to make you scrap everywhere you go. Check me on instagram @fb20impreza and you can see when I install them and how they look.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts