5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay people. Who is interested in a custom sub box for the 2017+ Impreza?

I have been building stealth sub boxes for various models for about 15 years.

You can see my work over at www.uberstealthaudio.com

I recently picked up my 2020 sport and saw it had the possibility of a stealth sub as well.

Many of my boxes fit inside the spare tire. On my VW box this actually replaces the optional factory sub.

The Impreza spare is very shallow and does not have a lot of space above it but I believe I have a box that works.

Shown in the pics is the box I designed. This one is cut to fit a pioneer shallow 8”, but most 6.5” -8” subs 3” deep or less could be used. I have been using shallow mount
pioneers since they came out and have always liked them.

There is about 1” from the top of the box to the bottom of the floor. This should be adequate for mounting a sub and allowing it to move.

This will not be a huge bass machine, however it will do a good job of filling in the missing lows and adding a little bump to the car.

I am needing testers. I will be placing (5) of the boxes for sale on my website for 1$. Purchasers will need to pay shipping. I am needing to get feedback on the design and some reviews of how they sound.

This is just the box. No sub. Buyers will need to have it installed in at least 1 month and provide reviews here or on forums.

If you are interested let me know.

·
Registered
788 Posts
If I was planning to add a sub, I'd be all over that. Looks very cool.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Damn. If I wasn't so busy right now I'd be all over this too! Is this for the sedan or hatchback? I hope you get the support you're looking for.

·
Registered
2017 Red Impreza Sport
113 Posts
Apparently they needed to perform a PCV valve replacement and will be giving me a whole new engine. Dunno when I'll get my car back. Looking forward to the results of your sub!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys, sorry i have not been on here. I'm on the Facebook group more. If you are still interested I am now selling a few with a sub included for $125.

Here is the link

1 - 7 of 7 Posts