5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its confirmed! the show must go on! For those of you who are unaware, Wicked Big Meet is the largest annual Subaru gathering in the north east. Its always a good time but bring the sunblock. I did see quite a few 5th gens there last year in the parking lot, as well as a couple on the autocross course! It would be cool to see the 5th gen impreza community show off a bit. It is a family friendly event in Stafford Springs Connecticut at Stafford Motor Speedway on June 28 2020. There are always huge groups of subies going in a convoy to the show the day of. You will never see more Subaru's! I am in no way affiliated I just want to help the community grow.

·
Administrator
757 Posts
June 28th is a long way away, but yeah this will definitely get cancelled if it's not all clear by then. I won't be attending, but I certainly hope that those who wish to go are able to enjoy it. Have fun!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Geez thanks for the positive outlook dude, whos to know what will come of this garbage flu. We cant cower in fear over it, I have faith we will get a handle of the problem by the time this event occurs. I dont know why I even bother with this forum sometimes.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I would go, but it's over 1000 miles from where I live.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I would go, but it's over 1000 miles from where I live.
Not sure how close you are to york pa but they hold boxerfest every year around the same time. There is also a west coast one but the name escapes me. I dunno if im going now, i gotta hoard toilet paper...

·
Registered
616 Posts
I'm in Texas, so that's still several gas stops away.

I picked up a 12 pack of mega rolls yesterday. It felt like such a score.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza LTD 5Dr Magnetite Gray Metalic.
59 Posts
Not sure how close you are to york pa but they hold boxerfest every year around the same time. There is also a west coast one but the name escapes me. I dunno if im going now, i gotta hoard toilet paper...
I did have to hoard my toilet paper. I already had 50 cases in case of Armageddon. To go along with my 1000 cases of water. 😱

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
1 - 14 of 14 Posts