5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,
I have the rockford fosgate audio upgrade on my car. From what i can tell the upgrade only changes the front speakers and not the rear. Can anyone validate this. Like is all the speakers RF or just the fronts?

·
Registered
765 Posts
You are correct. I have the Rockford Fosgate add-on package too. I recently changed out all of my speakers and the RF speakers were only in the front doors.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I figured! Leave it to Subaru to cheap out for an add in package. What did you switch your speakers to? I want to either change the rears to Rockford Fosgates also but i don’t know if the included amp under the passenger seat can handle 2 more.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I put JBL 3way 6x9 in the front and 6.5 2way in the rear. The rear need their own amp to be heard. I have one but haven't installed yet.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I put JBL 3way 6x9 in the front and 6.5 2way in the rear. The rear need their own amp to be heard. I have one but haven't installed yet.
I am considering upgrading the HK speakers to something with better materials. Rubber surrounds, polypropelyne cones, etc. Subaru says it's 4XX Watt system. Is that 4x100 watts? I want to match the RMS of the new speakers to the output as close as possible.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hello everyone,
I have the rockford fosgate audio upgrade on my car. From what i can tell the upgrade only changes the front speakers and not the rear. Can anyone validate this. Like is all the speakers RF or just the fronts?
If you read my post from June 2017...

·
Registered
2019 Impreza LTD 5Dr Magnetite Gray Metalic.
74 Posts
I added this to my limited hatch. It sits in the back with nothing on top of it. To me it sounds impressive.
Pioneer TS-WX130DA
50-watt compact powered subwoofer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts