5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I drive around with a 120 pound German Shepherd in the back seat.
He loves his car rides. He rather go out with us than to sit at home alone.
We take him only weather permitting. When it's too hot he stays home. So the times out now are precious.
When we go into a store he waits patiently in the car. Of course with all the windows down 1/4 of the way.

I was at a strip mall, I typically don't park the new car next to people but I didn't feel like walking, so I gave enough room in parking.
So it goes...I'm in the store and I hear the dog Barking. I look out the store front window and then proceed to walk outside to the car and then I see this....

Luckily the person did not bang my Subaru but from the picture it sure does. There was no marks but the Dog knew something was too close. There's no consideration where I am. Who needs to open their doors that wide to get in? I basically drilled into that passenger to watch her carelessness. That's what I get for not parking far enough away. But I got a Dog alarm.:wink2:

·
Registered
730 Posts
I drive around with a 120 pound German Shepherd in the back seat.
He loves his car rides. He rather go out with us than to sit at home alone.
We take him only weather permitting. When it's too hot he stays home. So the times out now are precious.
When we go into a store he waits patiently in the car. Of course with all the windows down 1/4 of the way.

I was at a strip mall, I typically don't park the new car next to people but I didn't feel like walking, so I gave enough room in parking.
So it goes...I'm in the store and I hear the dog Barking. I look out the store front window and then proceed to walk outside to the car and then I see this....

Luckily the person did not bang my Subaru but from the picture it sure does. There was no marks but the Dog knew something was too close. There's no consideration where I am. Who needs to open their doors that wide to get in? I basically drilled into that passenger to watch her carelessness. That's what I get for not parking far enough away. But I got a Dog alarm.:wink2:
I would be furious if that was my car. People have no respect. I always try park away from where potential idiots will be, so shopping carts don't roll into my baby or some dope opens the door so wide an elephant would fit in. I bet they got the shock of their life when they heard the dog barking that they left the door open long enough for you to snap the pic.

·
Administrator
785 Posts
After looking at this picture I still have no idea how their door isn't hitting your car. Lucky!

·
Registered
24 Posts
This post is below the standard I would expect on this forum. You claim to have a German Shepherd but you fail to post a picture? For shame! :grin2:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This post is below the standard I would expect on this forum. You claim to have a German Shepherd but you fail to post a picture? For shame! :grin2:
The forum or this thread? I'm confused, I thought this would fall into general discussion.
I'll get some more shots on the outside when he's sticking his bear head out the window.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts