5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

Would you enjoy paved roads or unpaved roads.

• Paved

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Unpaved

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Both

Votes: 4 40.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
2017 Subaru Impreza Sport
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow Impreza owners. I would to see if anyone would be interested in going for a drive through the scenic roads of Westchester County. I enjoy setting up drives and select very scenic and enjoyable roads to explore. The drives I have set up before are about 130miles long. I have done both All-Paved and Paved mixed with Dirt Roads. You would be surprised of whats out there. You wont be disappointed with any of the drives I set up and host. If you would be interested please leave a comment. If you have any questions please ask away.

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am surprised to see no comments or interest in a driving run. I would like to set one up before the winter hits. The drive will take place in Westchester County NY. I have used the Container Store in White Plains, NY that's just off the 287 Interstate as the meeting spot. I hope to see some interest soon. Again if you have interest or questions please leave your comment. Thanks.

· Registered
2022 Sport 5-Door
318 Posts
I am surprised to see no comments or interest in a driving run. I would like to set one up before the winter hits. The drive will take place in Westchester County NY. I have used the Container Store in White Plains, NY that's just off the 287 Interstate as the meeting spot. I hope to see some interest soon. Again if you have interest or questions please leave your comment. Thanks.
Aye, I would be interested as well if I wasn't halfway across the country in Kansas/Missouri.

· Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
We have great driving roads in the mountains, and the Impreza handles beautifully on them. It only has ~16,000 miles on it, but it's been trouble free.

Very nice. I see you got the wing done. It also looks like you done something with the Front and Rear emblem. I see you added the front strut bar brace. Very clean indeed. Keep it up. I will post some pictures of my Subaru later today.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts