5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few users were curious as to what the Impreza would sound like and well it’s LOUD but it sounds so good sadly there is just too much drone for me and I do a lot of highway driving so I swap out between my borla and the nameless depending how I feel. Just know the video doesn’t do the justice of telling you just how loud this exhaust is. Does anyone else drive around with earplugs??

·
Registered
2018 Sport Hatch 5-Speed Manual
282 Posts
I would like to do the UEL as I miss the Suby rumble. My wife is very much against any loud exhaust, though I would like to find something that has as least a little sound to it, maybe 15-20% louder? Seems like everything available is much louder. I haven't personally heard the Nameless exhaust with mufflers, but one sold recently on this site and the seller stated it was too loud for the wife.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to do the UEL as I miss the Suby rumble. My wife is very much against any loud exhaust, though I would like to find something that has as least a little sound to it, maybe 15-20% louder? Seems like everything available is much louder. I haven't personally heard the Nameless exhaust with mufflers, but one sold recently on this site and the seller stated it was too loud for the wife.
If you want something subtle with good sound and no drone at cruising speeds I highly recommend the borla axle back with the uel headers it gives it a nice rumble that I think you will be content with

·
Registered
19 Sport Hatch MT
195 Posts
That is the sound I want. How did you order the headers? I can't seem to find them on their website.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
19 Sport Hatch MT
195 Posts
Jesus. $1450....I think I'm gonna save that for a brz down payment lol

·
Registered
5 Posts
A few users were curious as to what the Impreza would sound like and well it’s LOUD but it sounds so good sadly there is just too much drone for me and I do a lot of highway driving so I swap out between my borla and the nameless depending how I feel. Just know the video doesn’t do the justice of telling you just how loud this exhaust is. Does anyone else drive around with earplugs??

LOl damn - i was juiced about the upgrade but worried about ear plugs on the highway...thanks for the video and update!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts