5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I just bought a 2018 Impreza 5door. It has been over 20 years since the last time i owned a Subaru and am so glad to be back in one. I had a 93 impreza with the 1.6litre and that car was unstoppable in the smiw with snow tires on. Im hoping this one will be just as good. I have some plans for this car but can’t go to crazy since its my daily driver. Have already upgraded the headlights to LED and have an appointment for window tinting.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi all. I just bought a 2018 Impreza 5door. It has been over 20 years since the last time i owned a Subaru and am so glad to be back in one. I had a 93 impreza with the 1.6litre and that car was unstoppable in the smiw with snow tires on. Im hoping this one will be just as good. I have some plans for this car but can’t go to crazy since its my daily driver. Have already upgraded the headlights to LED and have an appointment for window tinting.
Welcome. You have the right idea. Only other suggestion is weathertech floor liners, and maybe a sunshade.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yay ! Window tinting did huge huge huge things for heat control - little pricey but boy was it worth it. I did the lights too since I was going to be driving lots of dark hours -great choice for an initial touch. Maybe as a little thing consider the front STI strut bar … brings cornering alive and sharpens the car‘s character :) Congratulations/ how exciting . When i bought my Subaru - I was in shock when I was driving it home - like “did I just do this ?” Lol best wishes

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yay ! Window tinting did huge huge huge things for heat control - little pricey but boy was it worth it. I did the lights too since I was going to be driving lots of dark hours -great choice for an initial touch. Maybe as a little thing consider the front STI strut bar … brings cornering alive and sharpens the car‘s character :) Congratulations/ how exciting . When i bought my Subaru - I was in shock when I was driving it home - like “did I just do this ?” Lol best wishes
[/QUOTE
thanks.. i love this car.. i have the windows done and also pick up a set of 17in wheels.. i will look into the strut bar..i am going to boxerfest in August and gonna be looking for some more ideas.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts