5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
True CJ...you just can't get it to go any faster.
Haha y’all r scared to get ur hands dirty I did an engine swap in my 2016 Impreza hatchback and put in an sti engine and transmission also needed the sti wiring harness, ecu, fuel pump and made my own exhaust system and turbo charged eventually got a stage 2 Cobb tune but to sum it up you can make ur Impreza faster

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Haha y’all r scared to get ur hands dirty I did an engine swap in my 2016 Impreza hatchback and put in an sti engine and transmission also needed the sti wiring harness, ecu, fuel pump and made my own exhaust system and turbo charged eventually got a stage 2 Cobb tune but to sum it up you can make ur Impreza faster
Before I'd even think of doing what you did, I'd buy a different car. What you stated above is WAY over the top and not "normal" and certainly not a good use of your money IMPO, but your car, your money;)

·
Registered
2020 Sport hatchback manual - Baltimore, MD
53 Posts
How much did that all cost? How much labor did you do yourself to save shop work?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Have a 2017 Impreza Hatch Limited in Island Blue. I was wondering what you guys think would be the best performance mods for our cars. I know most of them are still under development, and even then theres not a lot for our cars. If there is, which would you think would be the most significant/important?
Without doing engine mods if you hanvt done anything yet you could put in a upgraded pitch stop mount from Perrin or Grimm speed and as a lead foot it changes the response time a lot

61 - 64 of 64 Posts