5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day Folks!

I have a 2018 Impreza hatch base model and I really wanted to put on Crosstrek 17 " wheels.

I thought I read somewhere that the 2018 Crosstrek wheels were not only not as good looking as prior years, but do not fit the 2018 Impreza for some reason.

Can anyone fill me in on what year Crosstrek wheels will go right on my Impreza?

:confused:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Any year before the current should fit with 0 problems. The 16 and 17 model year xv rims are the ones that do not clear the brakes on the impreza sport. Every other model (including yours) should not have any problems with the rims. As for the 18+ year crosstrek rims, they should fit without problem, but I am not sure.
The original XV rims on the left (13-15) fit on all models, and the 16 and 17 Year rims (right) fit on everything except the sport. As for the 2018 year, it should but I do not know.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Curious if you ever figured this out?
I've been swapping winter tires with all seasons on my Impreza Sport with 2016 Crosstrek Wheels (required spacers, unfortunately!)
I'm thinking of trying to get some 2018 or 2019 Crosstrek 17" wheels for the summer tires, and keeping the winter tires on my current ones. I guess re-mounting tires 2x a year and having them sit is causing some dry rot, and maybe has ruined one of my tires with only 6,500ish miles and 2 years :-(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts