5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boomerang/C-light and projector bulb headlight!!
Hi i have the 2017 4dr base model impreza with the regular halogens.. Does anyone know where i can get a hold of the boomerang headlights with the projector bulbs just like in the Canadian/European models?

Attachments

·
Registered
470 Posts
Haven't heard of a source yet, aftermarket parts for this new model seem to be hard to come by after the redesign. Hopefully, someone else will have a suggestion!

·
Registered
88 Posts
I was talking to a couple places here in Georgia. I've heard that our headlights are actually some of the hardest to open and reseal perfectly. It's probably a big reason there isn't much available yet.

·
Registered
26 Posts
This is absolutely doable. No aftermarket options that I've seen yet, however most auto lighting shops will be able to make this work for you. You can actually buy the full assembly from the Limited on Ebay for relatively cheap. If you buy them from Subaru, I think they're like $800 a pop. $1600 for the pair, nutty. On eBay I've seen them around $300-400 each.

There is a company called lightwerkz that's in NJ (lightwerkz.net) where they have successfully installed Limited housings into the Sport and said there are no issues and it just comes down to how you want it wired, they said it can be done easily.

I'm assuming if you buy the full assemblies and hit up a local auto shop (that specializes in lighting) that they can figure it out for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts