5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a used 2017 Impreza Sedan Sport. Picked it up with 36k on it, 5spd with not a single ding or dent that I can find. I walked out of the dealership at 19k USD with a 3yr bumper to bumper from Subaru and a lifetime power train warranty from the dealer. Defiantly not the worst deal I've made on a car.I traded in my 2014 Ram 1500 4wd that I was getting 17mpg driving 72 miles a day back and forth to/from work, so this was my way out of that situation. Originally looked at Civic's but we get some decent snow up in Pennsylvania so I wanted AWD.

Thanks for having me, I plan on modding the car a bit, I cant keep anything I own stock lol.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Welcome. I too went from a full size truck to an Impreza.. Even though the Impreza has 200~ fewer ponies than I had before, it's much more fun to drive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. I too went from a full size truck to an Impreza.. Even though the Impreza has 200~ fewer ponies than I had before, it's much more fun to drive.
My Ram had around 400/400 as far as power numbers, and this car is significantly slower, but the 5spd And heigth from the ground make me happy. My truck was lifted with 35s, was such a rough ride. This cars so smooth compared it's insane.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts