Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Read Only
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Maybe it is time to close this thread!

All the same. You want to help with the common issues, but the uncommon everyone runs away from. Leaving me with no help. I was trying to close the thread, but I can't. We are all supposed to help each other. Yet, everyone wants to think I'm making shit up. No absolute answers. This impreza community sucks. Have fun harassing each other.

·
Registered
309 Posts
All the same. You want to help with the common issues, but the uncommon everyone runs away from. Leaving me with no help. I was trying to close the thread, but I can't. We are all supposed to help each other. Yet, everyone wants to think I'm making shit up. No absolute answers. This impreza community sucks. Have fun harassing each other.
Personally, I think you are overreacting. These people ARE trying to help you. It seems that no one has experienced the problem you have. Asking for a video isn't a bad thing. And really, it isn't the video they are after, it is the sound. It is just easier to take a video and post to youtube so people can hear what you are describing. They WERE trying to help you. The fact that you can't see that isn't their fault, it is yours.

I'm not trying to be mean, harassing, etc... but when you make comments like "If you can't help. Gtfo. Figure it out or quit commenting." it doesn't make people want to help you. Now, I'm not making excuses for those who may be sarcastic or come across as rude or dismisive but others have asked for more info and have done it in a diplomatic fashion.

All we have to offer are opinions at the moment. If you go to a Doctor and say "Doc, I have this pain in my arm" and then don't offer any more info how will the Dr help you? If your Dr asks you if you are doing something when the pain happens and you say "I'm not going to tell you or show you because it hurts when I do it" they are not gonna be able to make an informed decision.

Oh, and I don't have an opinion based on the symptoms you have descibed. I have never had that issue. Can't say I won't but as of now I don't. And I also don't think you are making it up, but if you are, again that is your fault not ours.

·
Read Only
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Tried to help no. Everything thing they've suggested was wrong and don't believe me. I'm not making nothing up. My wife heard it as well. The fact is you guy belittle me because I wouldn't post a sound clip. Honestly thought this was a better group. Again no one has offered help. It's their opinion one after another. You don't see means you're exactly like them. I'm done. I will figure it out myself. Thread is done as so as I figure out how to delete it

·
Registered
309 Posts
It reminds me of "everybody is wrong and I am right." Maybe you should take a look at yourself and see that you are wrong and others are right. But my guess is that you are to ignorant to believe such a thing. I tried being diplomatic but I only give one chance. Good luck to you. Don't let the door...

Fellas, you can lead a horse to water...

@peaty, if inclined please delete.

·
Registered
2021 Subaru Impreza 5-Door Sport 5MT
496 Posts
It reminds me of "everybody is wrong and I am right." Maybe you should take a look at yourself and see that you are wrong and others are right. But my guess is that you are to ignorant to believe such a thing. I tried being diplomatic but I only give one chance. Good luck to you. Don't let the door...

Fellas, you can lead a horse to water...

@peaty, if inclined please delete.
I tried too. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
309 Posts
People, the best way to get rid of a drama queen is to just ignore them. No drama? No interest in remaining.
I actually felt bad for a second cause you guys were trying to help and he didn't see it that way but then he kept going and my sympothy ended quickly.

His resonse to you guys asking for a video was like you were asking for his first born. It was unjustified and honestly a little disturbing and in the end it pretty much became "You can't answer my question so you are worthless." I can't imagine he has many friends or even does well at work with an attitude like that. Probably gets really offended if you fart in his presence too. I hope he doesn't procreate. Maybe the OP should get rid of the Subaru and buy a bicycle. Less problems to figure out. Less costly to fix too.

·
Registered
19 Sport Hatch MT
197 Posts
Yeah…was a shit show in the making. Was gonna ask for a video clip too but didn’t expect that response at all. You want to get to the bottom of something then put in the work. Not saying we are professional mechanics here, but not even a mechanic would be able to diagnose an issue without more data.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.