5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a general request from forum members, not sure where to put this so I put it here in off-topic.

Like many of us here, I always try to be helpful and answer posts if possible. When considering an answer it will depend on the vehicles year model etc.
If possible could members add the info in there profile so they would get more accurate and quicker responses?

When I need that info I tend to search the person's profile and posts to get it. It would be handy if it were right there in the post. Look at my profile pic to the left it's listed under my profile pic. Some people have it in there signature but that can get truncated and hidden sometimes.

It's simple enough to add:

Click on your profile pic top right > Account Settings > Account Details > scroll down and fill out Vehicle Details eg "2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift "

I think I got that right above, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks!

~peaty

·
Registered
212 Posts
Well, considering the nature of this site, we really only have sedan/wagon and auto/manual, unless you want to get into minutae, like interior color and option packages.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think year, sedan or 5 dr, manual, or auto helps. Also base to sport. Changes how I answer questions.

·
Administrator
2017 Imp 5 door. Auto, Red.
1,905 Posts
Good point peaty, thanks.

I also like to see where people are from.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
110 Posts
Updated mine. I also like seeing location (more than just a nationality flag), but not sure our format has an entry to show that on our posts.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think so, but if you look at a person's profile I'm pretty sure you can see it then.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
clicked on your screen name, below your avatar and see this:
longboy

Registered · From Colorado

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
110 Posts
Yeah I’d just rather see it inline with the post without the extra click. But it’s no biggie. Could be other Coloradans on here that I could grab a beer with, but I’m not clicking everyone’s profile to find them.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I suppose it could be added on the same line if your vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts