1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
32 Posts
I searched everywhere and haven't seen one. When I traded in my Crosstrek I kept the one I had bought but it doesn't fit.

It's such a ripoff. $27 for a piece of plastic. But you really need one. Such a pain to try to find anything in that deep box. I'm trying to think of a DIY solution.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got the ash tray/cup that goes in the cup holder so I can at least put coins in a closed in space
and not be visible. Not perfect but that works until a better solution comes along.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That's a good idea. I'm sure it's a matter of time until Subaru offers one. There are a lot of accessories that aren't yet available for the 2017.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, however this is a picture of the 2017 tray area, there are no cutouts at all and the back of the cutout is
flared slightly. Really tough to say if it would fit. I'd be surprised if something doesn't show up in the near future.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
FYI - North American 2017 Imprezas have a different armrest than the oversea models. Oversea models have the electronic brake instead of the handbrake and also have side-by-side cupholders, giving more room to a larger armrest and storage compartment.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts