5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna slam my Impreza anyone seen or gotten coil overs yet?

also wanna put spacers to push wheels out any ideas?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Your best bang for the buck is going to be a set of BC Racing coilovers:

https://store.bcracingusa.com/collections/subaru-bc-racing-coilovers/products/2017-2018-subaru-impreza

As far as wheel spacers, you'll want a set that is hub-centric and wheel-centric. I've ordered spacers from Motorsport Tech before and they were perfect. Not the cheapest option, but probably your best bet, you'll just have to figure out how thick you want them:

Custom Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings for your car! | Motorsport Tech

·
Registered
21 Posts
I’ve got BCs with camber plates on my 17. I have no frame of reference but I like them a lot. I scrape a little bit on speed bumps but it’s definitely daily-able. I would also recommend adjustable rear lower control arms to take some of the camber out of the rear. If you want a stance that requires fender rolling/clearencing, get the extreme lows instead. My wheels are 18” +45 so they don’t need spacers. For the stock wheels, 10-15mm spacers would probably make for a really nice, aggressive look.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I’ve got BCs with camber plates on my 17. I have no frame of reference but I like them a lot. I scrape a little bit on speed bumps but it’s definitely daily-able. I would also recommend adjustable rear lower control arms to take some of the camber out of the rear. If you want a stance that requires fender rolling/clearencing, get the extreme lows instead. My wheels are 18” +45 so they don’t need spacers. For the stock wheels, 10-15mm spacers would probably make for a really nice, aggressive look.
Hey do you still have the BC coilovers? Just curious how they’ve held up over time. Looking to replace my lowering spring/stock struts with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts