5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone addded the crossbar set to the Impreza? Was thinking of getting a set so I can haul a canoe and such from time to time....does it come standard with any trim level? I have the Premuim and think it would look great.

Anyone have pics? Best to get from Subaru or elsewhere?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Mine came with a set and I drove around a bit to try it out, worked fine with mild wind noise.
Easy to attach. You want the Aero crossbars that Subaru sells.

I am able to put my bike in the back without issue, so haven't actually used the crossbars.
You have roof rails, correct?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Has anyone addded the crossbar set to the Impreza? Was thinking of getting a set so I can haul a canoe and such from time to time....does it come standard with any trim level? I have the Premuim and think it would look great.

I got the crossbar set to go with the rails for my limited trim. Ended up buying from a 3rd party online (subarupartsforyou), and there are quite a few that offer it for less than the MSRP. Installation is straightforward so I was able to install it myself. Generally pretty quiet. I did still take it off in the summer (I only use it for my snowboard) since its so easy to put on and take off (sorry, no pics...).

·
Registered
10 Posts

I bought OEM part# E361SFL200 for my daughter's Sport hatch for $158 2 months ago - couldn't be happier.

Reactions: Doc
1 - 5 of 5 Posts