5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we're at the midpoint of the 5th gen Impreza cycle, I'm curious what's everyone current odometer reading. As if right now I'm getting close 55,555, not kidding at all. 2020 will be my 3rd year of owning this car.

·
Registered
104 Posts
My 2018 Limited is just about to hit 64,000. Bought it just over 2 years ago, so I drive about 30k a year. Most of that is Uber/Lyft driving so at least I get a sweet tax deduction.

·
Registered
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
233 Posts
I got my 2019 Impreza Sport 5 Dr Manual in July, Subaru # 14 for me. Currently only have 4,800 miles on it. Low mostly due to me driving my NB Miata in the Summer. I'm finally starting to get comfortable with it meaning understanding the better shifting points and how it corners etc. Pretty fun car

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bought my wife a 2019 5 Door back last April. Only 2700 miles. Unfortunately she has only drove it 4 times. She has cancer and wont be driving again. In July i will turn in my 2017 Forster lease. Witch i like very much. That has only 16000 on it. But it make sense to just keep the Impreza that i bought. Its smaller but rides nice. Then only one car payment.

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
93 Posts
Just passed 26,000 yesterday on the way home from work yesterday. Mine is a '19 and I have owned it for 14 months.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know it's not a competition, but is anyone going to one up me on 64k? Any 17 owners hit the big 100k yet?
I was at the dealer at the beginning of Fall and they were surprised at my mileage. Then one of the service guys mentioned a customer that had a 17 Forester with... (Wait for it) 370,000 miles on it. Said they traveled for work alot (ya think?) They started having a bunch of maintenance issues so they traded in for another brand new Forester.
One only hopes that our cars can make it to even half that milage. I'll report back in 3 years 😋

·
Registered
2019 Impreza Premium Hatch CVT
93 Posts
I know it's not a competition, but is anyone going to one up me on 64k? Any 17 owners hit the big 100k yet?
I definitely can’t beat that with my Impreza. I do about 22k a year in that car, but probably another 30k a year in my work truck. Glad those miles are on the company, same with the maintenance!

·
Registered
30 Posts
I bought my base 5MT hatch in November of 18 and it’s only got 7744 miles on it at the moment. (I use another car to commute to work because it’s a really short trip) but that car (a 95 Saturn Wagon) does have almost 269K miles.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just hit ~4500. Had the car since July and had my first service done.
I've had mine since July, too, and just passed 5k. I thought I was doing well with the low miles, but I tip my hat to you. First service should get done Friday, if I remember to book the appointment.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I've had mine since July, too, and just passed 5k. I thought I was doing well with the low miles, but I tip my hat to you. First service should get done Friday, if I remember to book the appointment.
I split miles between 3 cars so that is why it is so low. My first service on the Legacy was less than 3k. Now, I have my wife drive it once a week just to put an additional 80 miles per week on it. I put most of my miles on the Impreza during the summer when I have a lot of gigs so it will clime quickly.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts