5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my iPhone paired by Bluetooth to the infotainment unit, and I have Settings > Vehicle > Clock Adjustment set to Auto.

Today the clock did not automatically adjust to DST when my phone paired with it, and I had to do manual clock adjustment myself. (I made sure I did not plug the phone into the CarPlay cable so that Bluetooth stays connected.)

Does anyone have auto clock adjustment working with your paired iPhone?

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mine did, too. Then it went back to standard time, and then after driving 10 minutes, it went back to DST. We'll see what happens tomorrow...

·
Registered
2019 Impreza LTD 5Dr Magnetite Gray Metalic.
59 Posts
There is a setting somewhere in your software packages the let’s you set your clock to auto adjust. I have a Limited and I believe mine is in the package where you hit the information button on your steering wheel.

·
Registered
48 Posts
On the way to work this morning, the clock read 5:36. Before I got to the end of the block, it went to the correct time, 6:37 (took about a minute to adjust). Much quicker adjustment than yesterday.

·
Registered
48 Posts
On the way home yesterday, it had the old time, then updated withing 2 minutes. Heading out to Bible study later that evening, there it had the DST time. Same thing this morning as I went to work - time is adjusted to DST.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Go to Settings > Bluetooth > Subaru BT and press the circled letter "i." Turn "Show Notifications" on. That fixed it for me.
Thank you! I verified this today.

With "Show Notifications" switch turned on in my iPhone's "Settings > Bluetooth > Subaru BT" settings, the time in the car immediately syncs with the phone the moment I started the car (with the car "Settings > Vehicle > Clock Adjustment" set to "Auto")

·
Registered
2019 Impreza, MT
8 Posts
This thing stopped working for me a year ago and I gave up on it. But after seeing this thread I gave it another shot. Tried different things, rebooted stuff, but no joy.

Then one morning I noticed this notification on my phone, and clicked accept, and the clock synced.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts