5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Registered
2020 Sport Hatch 5MT
Discussion Starter · #21 · (Edited)
Went to Six Flags Great America last Wednesday, and on the way back home I picked up a couple parts from a guy on FB Marketplace.

Automotive fuel system Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Rim

Typewriter Space bar Office equipment Office supplies Input device

Like others have mentioned about the pitch stop mount, engine noise seems to have been amplified. Specifically on startup, for me.
Engine slop on acceleration and deceleration has been noticeably reduced.
No additional vibration or harshness noticed, at all.

Pretty sure the battery tie down was good for at least 10hp, so thank goodness that pitch stop is there to keep it all under control. 馃槄

Registered
2020 Sport Hatch 5MT
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Oh shit! I didn鈥檛 realize we were in the same area! Hopefully I see you on the road one day.
Oh yeah? I drive to S. Beloit for work 6 days a week, and back home to Loves Park. Up and down either 251 or Rt 2.
Otherwise, I basically just stay home at all times because I'm boring af.
Sometimes I drive up to @Scooby South 's house to do Subaru stuff. Would love another local Subie friend. Lmao

Registered
Oh yeah? I drive to S. Beloit for work 6 days a week, and back home to Loves Park. Up and down either 251 or Rt 2.
Otherwise, I basically just stay home at all times because I'm boring af.
Sometimes I drive up to @Scooby South 's house to do Subaru stuff. Would love another local Subie friend. Lmao
Ahhhh no I thought you were in the Lafayette area since you went to bob rohrman Subaru. I鈥檓 from around there.

Registered
2020 Sport Hatch 5MT
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Ahhhh no I thought you were in the Lafayette area since you went to bob rohrman Subaru. I鈥檓 from around there.
Ahhhh bummer. Lol I was stoked to meet another enthusiast with an Impreza.
But yeah, I'm in the Rockford, IL area. Just drove up to Bob Rohrman to get the car. Really nice dealership.

Registered
2020 Sport Hatch 5MT
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I posted this in the What Did You Do thread already, but I guess I'll post them in my personal thread too.
I got my Kakumei Spoiler Add-on on Saturday, after the first one arrived folded in half. I think it looks pretty awesome.

Then @Scooby South and I drove up to Portage, WI for Top Shelf Performance's annual cookout/open house. There were some pretty badass cars out there!
I'll just post the ones relevant to my thread though.

Let me know if my pictures aren't loading!

Registered
2020 Sport Hatch 5MT
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Got a Nameless Quad Exit axleback!

Got it used from a guy on Facebook Marketplace. It was a little dirty, so I put my youngest to work.

Fits that rear diffuser just right!

And here's a quick video I put together of Stock vs Nameless. Might be a little TOO loud now. Lol

Thanks for looking!

21 - 29 of 29 Posts