5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Starts in Great Britain, Stops All Over The World
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
EBC Brakes are pleased to announce their next ‘Pads giveaway’

We are once again offering one set of free front or rear brake pads (Greenstuff, Redstuff, Yellowstuff or Bluestuff) to a randomly selected forum user who tells us about ‘The one person (dead or alive) they would love to meet and why’.

Perhaps you have already been lucky enough to meet your hero, and if so, why not share a photo with us if you can.

The lucky winner will be randomly selected and announced within a few days after the closing date of 31st July 2021 and details will be posted on this forum.
Please be aware that this thread may appear in more than one section on the forum and one winner will be selected from the whole forum, not a winner per thread.

Pad choice will be based on availability and where a chosen pad is unavailable, an alternative will be offered.

If you are not the lucky winner, remember EBC Brakes are pleased to be able to offer a 10% discount off their braking products to all members of the forum community using code FORUM10USER

This discount code can be redeemed at EBC Brakes Direct | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Brake Discs or with our USA partners at Perfect Brakes | EBC Brake Pads | EBC Rotors

We will also send some EBC free gifts to a chosen participant along the way.

Any questions or application issues please let us know.

GOOD LUCK………

EBC Brakes’ Range of High-Performance Automotive Braking Products

When it comes to performance aftermarket braking components, there aren’t many names that are embedded as deeply into the scene as EBC Brakes.

EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed brake manufacturer, employing over 400 people across the UK and US, and produces the world’s largest range of brake pads and discs for virtually anything with wheels.

Supplying some of the best-selling ranges of brake discs and pads for the majority of cars, EBC Brakes is a solid choice when it comes to improving your stopping power.

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,227 Posts
Of all the people I'd want to meet I think it would be Leonardo Da Vinci. He was a hero of mine growing up. I love science and engineering. The way he used his art to draw anatomy diagrams when he was studying the way the human body worked was amazing. He was an amazing visionary. I wonder what he'd think of the modern world. Oh and he was a pretty good artist too :)

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Of all the people I'd want to meet I think it would be Leonardo Da Vinci. He was a hero of mine growing up. I love science and engineering. The way he used his art to draw anatomy diagrams when he was studying the way the human body worked was amazing. He was an amazing visionary. I wonder what he'd think of the modern world. Oh and he was a pretty good artist too :)
That's a great one, what a dinner party guest he would be. Did you go into a world of science and engineering?

·
ModFather
2019 Subaru Impreza Sport 5 Dr. Manual Shift
1,227 Posts
That's a great one, what a dinner party guest he would be. Did you go into a world of science and engineering?
Yes, I'm a Sr Thermal Process Scientist. My degree is in Biology. I'm a Thermal Process Authority

Guide to Inspections of Low Acid Canned Food 9.

But I also do a lot of work with equipment in food processing plants problem solving and troubleshooting. It's never boring :)

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
133 Posts
For me it would be John Bonham. While I am not a drummer I am a musician and his timing was impeccable while his licks were tasteful and just freaking awesome. During some of the live performances he messed with time like I never heard a drummer do before or since and then still hit 1 when it was time. Just plain freakin genius and raw talent.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I feel meeting Magnus Walker would be very enjoyable. He and I have a very similar ideology when it comes to how we maintain, modify, and drive our cars. I feel like taking him on the highway loop from Providence to Boston in my wrx would be quite enlightening. The guy is like an automotive philosopher of the modern day.

·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For me it would be John Bonham. While I am not a drummer I am a musician and his timing was impeccable while his licks were tasteful and just freaking awesome. During some of the live performances he messed with time like I never heard a drummer do before or since and then still hit 1 when it was time. Just plain freakin genius and raw talent.
Congratulations, you are our winner.

Please PM full vehicle details, preferred pad type and even a pad number if known along with your shipping address. Thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Damn I really need brake pads

1 - 10 of 10 Posts