5th Gen Subaru Impreza Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if there are any ECU tuners for the 19 impreza? Is it even possible? And if so where can I find one?

·
Banned
417 Posts
Anyone know if there are any ECU tuners for the 19 impreza? Is it even possible? And if so where can I find one?
If you're looking for more horsepower via an ECU tune... you won't find any, or nothing that'll result in a noticeable difference. You will, however, spend money for nothing while voiding your warranty. Bad strategy IMO.

If you need more horsepower than the Impreza has, you chose the wrong car. I've never owned a car with as little horsepower as my Impreza, but I'm very happy with it because it always gets the job done and gets great gas mileage doing it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you're looking for more horsepower via an ECU tune... you won't find any, or nothing that'll result in a noticeable difference. You will, however, spend money for nothing while voiding your warranty. Bad strategy IMO.

If you need more horsepower than the Impreza has, you chose the wrong car. I've never owned a car with as little horsepower as my Impreza, but I'm very happy with it because it always gets the job done and gets great gas mileage doing it.
Not for horsepower, I’m aware that I won’t be chasing any of that with this car and believe it or not I’m actually kinda content for that right now, the car is great for what it is. I’ve honestly just been playing around with sound and was trying to find a ecu tune for pops, if that’s even possible ofc...

·
Banned
417 Posts
Not for horsepower, I’m aware that I won’t be chasing any of that with this car and believe it or not I’m actually kinda content for that right now, the car is great for what it is. I’ve honestly just been playing around with sound and was trying to find a ecu tune for pops, if that’s even possible ofc...
Pops???

·
Banned
417 Posts
OK, searched and read about the "pops" you mention... the whole thing gives me the creeps. I've tuned my Subys for many years and this is the most ridiculous use of the term 'tuning' I've ever heard.

Good luck. I'm outa here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts